PURE SINEWAVE INVERTERS CONVERTS 12Volt DC to 240 Volt AC
Run your 240 Volt house appliances of your 12 Volt battery. Suitable for DVD players, Televisions, computers, printers, coffee machines, power tools, etc...
Our new range of Powertrain inverters are made to the highest quality and performance standards. It starts from the design and individual component selection, right through to the assembly process and the final testing
Have confidence buying a high quality Powertrain inverter which has gained a strong reputation for supplying extremely high quality products at a cost effective price… Which leaves more money in your pocket.
- 600W Pure Sine Waveform
- Pure sine wave inverters are designed to produce 24O V AC, the same power source used in households allowing you to run your 240v appliances off your vehicle battery.
- Heavy duty design
- Pure Sine waveform
- LED display – Battery status and output power
- Pre terminated cables included for easy connection
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan
- Temperature and overload protection
- Low & high voltage overload protection
- Compact design with mounting holes for permanent fitting if required.
- CE, EMC< SAA & C-Tick Approved
What is an inverter?:
An inverter converts 12V DC battery power into 240Volt AC. Which enables you to run your 240v power appliances ie: televisions, lights, computers, power tools, phone chargers, printers, microwaves, hairdryers, etc when you are not connected to a 240 Volt power supply.
|PT 600WL -Pure Sine Wave|
|Number of 240V Sockets||1|
|Input voltage||11 - 15V DC|
|Low voltage protection||9.5V + 0.5V DC|
|Safety protection||Short Circuit, Overload, temperature overload, Low & High Voltage|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||250 x 181 x 82|
|Working Temperature||-15°C to 50°C|
Please note: The table below is provided for general guidance only. The actual power consumption of your appliances, as well as starting power requirements, may vary. It is advisable to check specifications of your equipment for continuous and starting power requirements.
If more than one device is connected to the inverter the total wattage of all appliances connected will determine the size of the inverter required.