The Porchlite 260 has been produced from an ultra-lightweight contemporary 100HDE High Density Fabric, which has been intricately woven to deliver especially lightweight and compact products, which pack away neatly into their inclusive carry bag, whilst maintaining strength and durability, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This flysheet incorporates a 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head Rating and fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof, therefore rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to help maintain a more comfortable internal temperature.
Each expansive PVC window panel grants an excellent vista of the surrounding outside world, from the comfort of your caravan awning; these have all been partnered with toggle & zip-in curtains, the front door panel curtain can be zipped totally out to illuminate the internal living space during the day, or zipped fully in for complete privacy on an evening. This versatile front door panel can be held upright using our optional canopy poles to create a small sheltered front porch area, should you wish to. We have implemented a polyester draught skirt and polyester mud wall to trap heat inside your caravan awning, helping to maintain a more pleasant internal temperature.
We have introduced mesh ventilation fly screen panels in each side door, for those hotter days, particularly when touring warmer climates, which assist in optimising internal air circulation, whilst keeping insects at bay. This is produced from our exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage over time. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form
This caravan awning comes complete with steel ground pegs, repair kit, coordinated grey guylines
- 100HDE Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight High Density All Weather Fabric, Which Has Been Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into the Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - An Exceptionally Waterproof Canvas; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface & Roll Off.
- Steel Pole Frame - An Individual Telescopic Steel Pole, Which Has Been Designed to Ensure Flexibility, Longevity & Durability.
- Steel Roof Support Pole - Steel Tensioning Pole that Slots Into a Front Internal Roof Pocket & Inclusive Bracket Pad for Maximum Stability.
- Crystal Clear PVC Windows - Expansive PVC Window Panels, Granting an Excellent Vista of the Outside World, From the Comfort of Your Caravan Awning
- Zip-In & Toggle-In Curtains - Zip-Up or Toggle-In Privacy Blinds on Every Window.
- Phoenix Mesh - Mesh Ventilation Flyscreen Panels in Each Side Door, Produced from an Assisted Healing 'Smart' Material, Which Self Repairs Any 'Snag' Damage.
- Zip-Back Side Doors - Side Access Doors for Improved Accessibility to Your Caravan & Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt - A Polyester Draught Skirt to Trap Heat Inside the Caravan Awning, Helping to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - A Polyester Mud Wall to Trap Heat Inside the Caravan Awning, Helping to Maintain a Comfortable Internal Temperature.
- Zip-Up Front Door - Versatile Front Door Panel, Which Can Be Held Upright Using Optional Canopy Poles, in Order to Create a Convenient Porch Area.
- Grey Guylines - Colour Coordinating Grey Guylines & Quick Adjusters to Firmly Secure the Caravan Awning.
- Storm Stap Anchor Loops - Attachment Points For Our Optional Endurance Storm Straps.
- Twelve Month Warranty - On the Workmanship & Canvas Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes: Dual Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Peg Set, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit Attachment Points.
- NET WEIGHT: 9.8kg
- WIDTH: 260cm
- LENGTH: 240cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 235cm-250cm
- PACK SIZE: 79cm x 37cm x 31cm
- AWNING RAIL LENGTH: 300cm
- HYDROSTATIC HEAD: 3,000mm²
- COLOURWAY: Graphite/Warm Grey
This awning has been especially designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not intended for seasonal or residential purposes.