SMALL BREATHABLE CONTINENTAL FAMILY TOURING AIR PORCH AWNING
A firm favourite amongst caravanners holidaying in Europe; the breathable fast pitch ‘Evora 260 Pro Climate’ single inflation point caravan air awning is the preferred choice for small families or couples who require additional living, sleeping or storage space alongside their vehicle, due to its compact size. This model is designed especially for hotter climates and continental touring, although is ideal for all climates, reducing humidity, condensation and internal temperatures using our exclusive ‘Pro Climate’ fabric, whilst utilising mesh ventilation points and fly screens to optimise air flow and keep out insects. The awning enjoys a traditional feel, attributed by the stunning aesthetic, luxurious canvas feel and sliding curtains, whilst retaining the benefits of our signature lightweight awnings. The two versatile front door panels can be zipped fully back, completely in, or folded down like a barn style door, enabling the awning to function as canopy throughout summer.
An optional zip-on two person annexe, which can be zipped to either side of the awning to extend usable sleeping or storage space
.(If ordred the annexe has a 6 month wait due to current ship delays)
- Pro.Climate Fabric - A Man-Made Fibre Fusing the Breathability of Polycotton with the Water-Resistance, Durability & Strength of Polyester.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System - Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Easiest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy Inside the Awning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Traditional Draw Back Curtains - Traditional Sliding Curtains for Complete Privacy on an Evening.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors - Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panels that Self-Repair 'Snag' Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt - Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability and Support During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points - Enabling the Option of Creating a Cosy Evening Ambience Inside Your Awning.
- Zip-Back Front Doors.
- Zip-Out Left & Right Doors for Annexe.
- Left/Right Under Wing Ventilation.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- WIDTH: 260cm
- DEPTH: 280cm
- HEIGHT: 235-250cm
- WEIGHT: 24.9kg
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 52cm x 39cm